Monday, September 26, 2022

Quilt Guild


 I had a great time last Thursday with Marys River Quilt Guild! I presented

 Quilts Through the Seasons:

I never thought I’d be making big and small quilts to celebrate each season, but with 20+ years of quiltmaking my home is filled with quilts that reflect each season. This lecture will show you how to look at your quilts as seasonal décor, giving you a great reason to show off your beautiful quilts. (Or make more!)

Such a fun and inspiring lecture!

I wasn't too fast with the photos but I love show and tell!
This was perfect for the first day of Autumn!


The sunflowers are antique blocks that she used to make this quilt! Super job!


I am booking out 2023 and even into 2024. I'd love to visit your guild! I'd love it if you would recommend me to your guild. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!