Friday, January 6, 2023

2022 Adventures- Looking back

Excluding quilting here are a few of my 2022 adventures. 


Half Marathon in Vegas with the fam!

Early backpacking trip to Ancient Lakes

Another early trip to Umtanum Creek 


The early season hikes are usually cold, but I'm always anxious to get out as early as possible.

Made 2 big trips with my friend Laurie. 
First to New England Quilt Museum 
Second to Virginia Quilt Museum. 
We are already planning another for 2023


I got to meet Cyndi at her quilt shop! WOW! I know you have to retire eventually, but I wish she wasn't! The area is beautiful where her quilt shop is too. 

After many years of following each other's blogs I got to meet Wendy of The Constant Quilter blog. 

Then we made our way to a different part of Maine to see my long time friend, Paula. 




My girlfriends and I went backpacking to Goat Rocks in WA state. I have done this area 3 times and never get tired of it.

Hubby and I went backpacking to the Steens Wilderness. It was incredible!

It isn't very often all 4 of the family is together. I really look forward to it when we can. 



We made a trip to our Wyoming property. We realized it was hard to find contractors that weren't already scheduled out pretty far. 



The year finished with a mission trip to Dominican Republic!


There were lots of hikes and backpacking trips in between all of this. 
I'd say it was a good year!

I'm looking forward to 2023!






 

5 comments:

  1. Terrific year! Love the scenic Goat Rocks picture and I really love the smiles in the Vegas with the Fam picture. Happy 2023 -- lots of fun to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maine was the icing on the cake! Great to meet Paula and Cyndi's shop was fantastic.
    Your hiking pictures are amazing. cheers to 2022, looking forward to 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful year you had Lori. I wish this year will be a great one too, filled with quilting, friends, families, travels, health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post filled with smiles, friends, landscapes, nature and little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post !! Nice to see you with Cyndi and Wendy !! She has an incredible store doesn't she ?

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!