Monday, January 9, 2023

Les Maison Quiltalong with Cecile and Corrine

French quilters Cecile and Corrine are hosting a house quiltalong. They are successful cheerleaders and now this is their 8th year of hosting. It's not too late to jump in! But there are rules and you can find them HERE and HERE. January 20th is the deadline to signup.
I'm in! 
Here are a few houses I've made over the years. 





An antique house top that was a lovely gift from an online friend. 

Let me know if you are joining and we can keep each other accountable!

This week I'm going to make a plan.

 

8 comments:

  1. Have fun but count me out on this one. Love all the house blocks you've made over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn’t read her blog nor find the quilt along. Maybe I missed something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My browser asked if I want the page translated and have no problem reading it. I did post another link to the details.

      Delete
  3. You're in ! Ohhh wonderful ! Thank you Lori ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a real rushalong and ,lol, strict rules. I look forward to seeing what you make. btw the links as I followed did not offer translation, tho i was able to read them in French.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the variety of your houses. Sounds like a fun quilt-al-long and I'm going to watch from the sidelines;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in - I love house quilts. These are great~

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!