Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Quilt Museum Fundraiser



The Virginia Quilt Museum is having a fun opportunity to help support the non profit museum!
I know there isn't a lot of time, but it is such a small quilt! 

VQM is for Lovers - Mini Quilt Challenge


February 14, 2023

Celebrate love with this fun mini quilt challenge. Participants of any age and skill are encouraged to participate. Mini quilts should be 15" x 15" and each quilt must have a sleeve on the back for hanging, sleeves must be 3" in diameter. Entries will be on display in the museum between February 14 - May 19, 2023. Show us what you think love looks like, it could be a picture of your favorite person or pet, hearts, cupids, a representation of your family, or even your favorite color - whatever love means to you, depict it in a mini quilt. 

Entries must be accompanied by a contract and entry fee for each challenge. Entry fee is $10 per quilt. You can fill out the contract and pay online here.

You can download the contract here to mail with your quilt.

Quilts are due at VQM by Friday, February 10, 2023.


I'm thinking about doing this! Designed by the late Cheri Payne.

Happy Wednesday my friends!




 

1 comment:

  1. Lori gran idea, preciosa mini colcha (estoy demasiado lejos) saludos

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!