Monday, February 6, 2023

*Quilt Shows Alert!*

So many quilt shows coming and here's a list for those who may be close enough to attend!

But first, If you'd like to see your quilt hanging in the Quilts, Inc show at Long Beach or Houston. Click the link HERE.

Calls for Entry are now open!
Submit your quilt for exhibits at the Long Beach and Houston 2023 Festivals!


                                           Festival of Quilts, March 10&11.Hillsboro, Oregon




                                     April 28-30 Umpqua Valley Quilters' Guild, Roseburg, Oregon



                                         Quilt Show at the Mill, November 3 & 4, Salem Oregon



Hope to see you at one of these!

1 comment:

  1. Tri- City Quilters Show is March 24-25 in Tricities, Washington The Theme is "Take Flight" I'm excited to be a part of it again this year.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!