Wednesday, April 12, 2023

A Vintage Little Quilt

A sweet online friend, Julie, sent me this adorable little quilt top! She saw it at an antique shop and thought of me! Oh my goodness, that touches my heart! Thank you Julie!

The blocks are handpieced. Look at this wonderful print! 

The setting squares are machine pieced so I believe that part came later. Love this cheddar on blue print! I want to baste it and quilt it as is!!

I took part in a Meet the Teacher event online this past Saturday. This is where guilds meet teachers to possibly hire for their guild. It was a wonderful event and although most thought travelling to Southern CA was a but too far, it was good to be involved. 
This week I'm going to an in-person event! I'm looking forward to that. 

I hope you are having a terrific week!



 

3 comments:

  1. That is a very precious little quilt. How large are the blocks?
    I like your set-up for "Meet the Teacher".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little quilt. Love the use of directional prints esp.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift, glad is saved and will be finished by you!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!