Monday, April 17, 2023

Meet The Teacher

This was a fun event I was able to go to this past week.
Guilds and teachers come to the event and hopefully make a connection and find speakers and teachers for their guilds. This one happens to be the North CA MTT event.  




This was so sweet. I met Donna years ago on Bonnie Hunters first quilt cruise! I'm so glad she introduced herself as I wouldn't have remembered since it was a large group on the trip. I'm hoping to visit their guild in August. 

These giant flowers and the bridge! Wow! And look at the sunshine!

My son met me there and we had a short but fun trip!





 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like quite the event. I don't know that the guilds around here have such a thing.
    Your photos with the bridge are beautiful--with the flowers, and your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SF looks so cold! Interesting event--how challenging to put yourself and your lectures out there to "sell'' to guilds. But then you're so good at that. The quilt appliqued Made By Your Mother made me laugh---that will be a prized collectible in 100 years [but can't you just see children and in laws rolling their eyes in present time.]

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!