Friday, April 7, 2023

Fun on a Friday!

This post has a little of eveything!

Just need to add my binding on the Welcome quilt. Whoop! Whoop!

Binding my swap quilt.

Here is Elaine's completed Starshine top! (ask me about the pattern if you are interested)

This is not a new photo, but I made new six packs! A great way to increase your reproduction stash. 

Bannard Hills beautiful fabric- selling fast. Let me know if you are interested in yardage or a variety. You can check it out on my Etsy store- HERE 



I volunteer for a non profit and they had a fundraising shindig this past week. (I like volunteering, but not really into the shindigs)

This week's chuckle. Funny, not funny.




Elsa and I went on a big hike yesterday. I shed the coat and hat after a couple of miles. The trailhead was on the windy side of the butte. 

The State park was where I parked my car a few hours earlier. 
Getting ready for trekking in Peru in 2 months!

Have a great weekend!

 

4 comments:

  1. I like the Baptist Fans on your Welcome quilt.
    Just last night I finished the quilting on my doll swap quilt and am now at the binding stage.
    Love the colors of Elaine's quilt.
    My bundle of Bannard Hills fabric makes me happy just to pet it. :)
    Looks like quite the hike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of Smith Rock SP. Looks like you are in training for your trip to Peru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Welcome quilt. Happy hiking!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!