Monday, April 3, 2023

North Idaho Quilters

Most of you know I was on the road again last week. Wheee! Driving through 2 hours of snow wasn't fun, but other than that I had a blasT!

I love seeing quilters gather!!


Show and tell is below. Always fun to see what kind of quilts are made.


An amazing woven coverlet with the date woven in. 
Look at her cute apple vest! 

I was teaching string quilting the following day so this one spoke to me,.




The center block was an antique quilt- Marsha did the antique block challenge and passed with flying colors! Isn't it incredible?!



When class was over the following day I made sure to get out and get some exercise.
 Coeur d'Alene Lake (Idaho) was my view. 
I had a lot of driving time- I listened to this. Oh my! I loved it and Tom Hanks is also a great reader!





 

2 comments:

  1. Are you home now? SE WA got dumped with snow today, 3" in Walla Walla, Pasco and Milton-Freewater, OR All we got was soft wet hail yesterday. We will see what today holds. I love seeing all the quilts you share. If you aren't home yet, safe travels. If you are and also got that four letter word happening where you are, safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great gathering. And I love the shared quilts.
    Glad you made it safely through the snow. We are in the midst of a 2-day storm. I think I'll stay home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!