Wednesday, May 17, 2023

10th Annual Humble Quilts Swap- Show me Yours! Linky

Here is the lovely and sweet quilt I received from Aldona in Germany!

I love everything about it!

The embroidered label is darling.


I usually share the one I made but it has not been received yet so I'll add it later.





We will show the quilt we RECEIVED. If you do not have a blog but the person who made your quilt does, they can post a link to their blog post showing your quilt. (Feel free to make 2 separate blog posts showing both quilts)
You can also share from Instagram now.
You can also share from your desktop!

When adding your link please link up the specific blog post, not just your blog. If you need help let me know. I also know many of you are still waiting for your quilt. The linky will be open for about a month so we can get them all here. I really love seeing them all in one place!

If you try and post and really cannot figure it out send me a photo (of just the quilt) at humblequilts@gmail.com and I'll get it posted. 

The quilts have been stupendous!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. It say the link party has ended :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful quilt Aldona made for you!
    I look forward to seeing what everyone made. And I look forward to receiving my quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my quilt! It is such a delight to be waiting for a package in the mail! A real package, not something that is ordered. Thanks again for organizing the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so sweet! I really love the one you received from Aldona too. It is beautiful and quilted with so much attention and love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori que bonitos todos ellos, me encanta el que tu recibiste, emociĆ³n esperando el mio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doggone-it! I missed it again....I used to get your blogposts via email but don't any more. I loved the years I participated in the swaps. Oh well, 2024 isn't THAT far away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing these fantastic quilts every year. Such talented women!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Lori. Thanks so much for hosting this small quilts exchange. What a lot a work--and fun for participants, too. I just wanted to let you know that when I click the links, thinking I'll go to a blog post, I find myself in a new window with a photo of the quilt and no link to anywhere else. I don't know if it's something behind the scenes or if inLinkz has changed how they do things. You may already know this but in case you don't, I thought you might like to. I always enjoy reading the posts about the quilts as well as visiting blogs that are new to me. Thanks again for hosting this great exchange!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!