Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Basket Case!

I finally finished by little baskets on cheddar. I love it! I call it Basket Case and it measures 14"x15".

I'll be doing a class next month and I feel like all 3 of the basket quilts are very different and hopefully inspires everyone to make what they want!

I tried a little creative photography- haha not my strong point!

PeekaBoo Elsa! 

I used a fun print for the backing I picked up last time we were in Hawaii. 

I had a really wonderful and relaxing holiday weekend. I am so appreciative of all of those who have sacrificed their life for my freedom. 

Have a blessed week as we bid May farewell!

10 comments:

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!