Friday, May 26, 2023

String Quilt From Class

Laura, from the North Idaho Quilters Guild finished her quilt from class! Yay! I love it! She took random size strips and center pieces and made liberated log cabin blocks! Isn't it wonderful?!


The day after my birthday my daughter and I went on a wildflower hike on the Columbia River. 
It was amazing!

She even brought presents for me to open when we stopped for a snack! And she offered to bring it all back down in her pack too! `She is the best for sure!

Cory and I backpacked for a one nighter! It was beautiful but at 5500' elevation it was pretty chilly after the sun went down. 



That's it for now. If you are traveling this holiday weekend please be safe!

Lori




 

3 comments:

  1. The mother-daughter pictures are precious. Glad you both enjoy hiking in the great outdoors. The log cabin quilt is stunning. That might be a quilt to make in my future. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a wonderful string quilt! Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a fabulous hike. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday wishes. Looks like you and your daughter had a fun time. Beautiful photography of your travels.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!