Friday, June 2, 2023

Joyful Friday!

Today's post, June 2, 2023 are the things that bring me JOY this week!

A little quilt remake by Mary R! Darling as ever!

Fresh eggs from my neighbor. They are so pretty!

I've seen some very small lizards around my house but none this long for several years! Look at that tail! At first I only saw the tail and thought it was a pack rat. I was thrilled it was Mr Lizard. 

Cara Cara oranges. I have to get these at my Trader Joes 1 hour away! Should have bought 2 bags!

Flowers at my front door.

Wildflowers on a hike.

Central Oregon mountains.

Two little blackbirds sitting on a stone......


Making plans for Peru!


Thank you for all your sweet comments on the newest basket quilt!

Have a wonderful weekend!


 

2 comments:

  1. Joyful indeed! I have a list as well....everyone should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little joyful things... which add up to a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!