Friday, May 12, 2023

Fun on A Friday

Here is block 17 of Uptown! I hope to start getting them trimmed and assembled.  Nice to have some of that done before the end which is near. 

I'm way ahead of the game for our 2023 quiltalong! Just put the final binding stitches in last night.

Hubby and I made it out for a nearby hike with a moderate elevation gain. Love some of the spring weather we are having. Of course now it is supposed to shoot up into the 80's and 90's next week!

I had a good week and am looking forward to another training hike with my daughter on Saturday. 

I'm going to a winery tonight to listen to a Beatles tribute band. Should be a fun night.

Have a lovely weekend!


 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy the concert, and have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Lori! Great views on your hike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun night out for birthday celebrating! :)
    Looking forward to seeing that SAL quilt--this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you print so nicely on your labels? Mine always come out awful. I have tried both .5 and 1.0 Micron pens and have also tried putting some very fine sandpaper underneath so the fabric doesn't shift. I still have a hard time and usually need to go over the printing again to darken it and it makes a mess. Maybe I need new pens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI! I too am enjoying some of the "SPRING" weather in central Oregon. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely applique block! They always make me happy to see them.:)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!