Friday, July 7, 2023

The Stitchin' Post & More

I made it up to the Stitchin' Post this week. I love seeing the shop stocked full and ready for the quilt show and a week of classes. There is always a lot of excitement!

Here's a look around!





4 fabric in one! 

Edita Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts has some beautiful fabric out!


Lots of samples.










There was a special exhibit of Valerie and Jean Wells work. 





Recovered from my trip we made it out to the trails near Sisters for a lovely hike along the creek.




Then we stopped for lunch at the winery. What a beautiful day it was!




 I'm looking forward to going to the quilt show tomorrow. If you will be in Sisters I'll be at the Village Green park for lunch at noon! You are welcome to join me!

Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. drool worthy post....yes edyta's fabrics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy to visit a real quilt shop, esp one so interesting. I miss my biannual trips to the shop I used to visit in Cape Cod each year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the quilt show. I saw Edyta Sitar's newest fabric like e at a quilt store but it was $24 per meter so did not purchase any. It is beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!