Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Golden Valley Quilt Guild

I LOVE meeting other quilters in person! Zoom does in a pinch but there's nothing like being together physically with quilters!

Thursday night I presented a trunk show to the guild. They meet in Citrus Heights, CA.

Paula Harden met us for dinner and attended the guild meeting. You may know her on Instagram at LaLa Quilts  She is an extremely talented quilter so was thrilled she would want to meet me and see my quilts. 

Saturday we met for class (I'll give you highlights on Friday about the day between trunk show and workshop)

String Quilts Your Way


I love seeing what quilters want to make. Some easy, some harder, but there are many surprises with string quilts!

Here's the start of the design wall. 

It didn't take long to start filling up!





My hostess, Pam, on the right was the best! 
I had actually met Donna, center, in 2011 when I went with Bonnie Hunter on her first quilt cruise. Donna was one of the quilters who signed up!

Quilters generally are such good people! I had a lovely time.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy September!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!