Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Parsonsfield Humble Quilts Quiltalong

Are you ready for this years' sewalong? 
This year will be a little different than the past few years. It's not a mystery!

I was inspired by an antique done in "low volume" circa 1920's
I wasn't sure how I was going to like it but I really do! 

It has SO many shirtings!

I'm calling it Parsonsfield. 


I've put together a little starter pack of 3" strips (12 different ones) to help you add variety to your little quilt. The cost is $6.50 plus shipping.
These range in length from 18-22" but equal 1/2 yard. 

If you'd like to purchase a pack please email me with your name and address at humblequilts@gmail.com and I'll figure out postage and send a total.
If you would like a piece large enough for the backing I can sell you 2/3 of a yard for an additional $6.50. 

 I take paypal, venmo, cash, or check.

No problem if you have plenty! We will start next Wednesday and I sure hope you'll join in!



 

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Working in such pale colors---low volume?--is a challenge. What is the significance of its name, Parsonsfield?

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love this quilt! And I'm so grateful it's not a mystery this year. I think I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done any low volume work before. This would be a great way to showcase some favorite conversation prints. Time is not my friend lately, and the sewing room hardly sees me. I will have to think about whether or not I can add a new start to the ongoing dozens of neglected projects waiting for me. :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parsonsfield quilt is so cute!!! I'm in too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori me gustaria intentarlo, mi vida esta un poco alterada esta temporada, espero llegar a las fechas. Muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s lovely! I’ll be sewing along. —Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks something I could actually finish, but maybe not as quickly as you do considering the holidays and baking and such. But I'd love to try so would love a packet of helper fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!