Friday, November 3, 2023

Parsonsfield Part 2- 4 Patch

We will be making cute little 4 patches. You will need 16 total.

I'm giving you some close ups so you can see the fabric. 

There is a little blue, a little red, a little tan in the 4 patches.  

The upper right even has a tad of a yellow stripe.

When looking close it hardly seems low volume!



You can either strip piece using 1 1/2" strips or dig around in your 1 1/2" square bin and sew them together to make a 4 patch.
I opted to use the same 2 fabrics in my 4 patches.

Since I'm giving you a close up look you can see mine are not perfect, but humble.haha

When your 4 patches are made they should measure 2 1/2" unfinished.

You'll need 16 of them.



Part 1 can be found HERE:
https://humblequilts.blogspot.com/2023/10/parsonsfield-quiltalong-part-1.html


 

4 comments:

  1. Where can I find Parsonsfield part 1? I love all your reproduction fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find Parsonsfield part 1? You have wonderful reproduction fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://humblequilts.blogspot.com/2023/10/parsonsfield-quiltalong-part-1.html

      Delete
  3. Lori is there an Instagram hashtag for people to post their progress and finishes? If not I made one for my quiltie and happy to share the space. #humblequilts_parsonsfield

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!