Friday, February 2, 2024

Fun on A Friday!

I want to encourage you all to enter a quilt into the Houston 50 year anniversary exhibit! It will be a red, white and blue special exhibit. There is no judging, just fun to see your quilt hanging among others. 

Here' s the link to enter- HERE

These 3 were my possibilities. 


Strippy Coins. I found pieces of this quilt in an antique store. I reused the strong patches and replaced the weak ones. I love it and this is the one I chose to enter! They may say they don't want it, but that's okay. I've got a few other options.

Benjamin Biggs in red and blue


Or this amazing antique from Arkansas. It is fairly heavy so am a little hesitant to enter it. I'd love to share it with lots of people though! It is a beauty!


I hope you'll enter!

Have a great weekend, friends.

PS Welcome February!


 

4 comments:

  1. Love your Strippy Coins too. Actually love the other 2 also! I'm a sucker for R,W,&B quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all work for me.
    I don't even have a finished R/W/B quilt that isn't less than 24" square. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful ones to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The appliqué one is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!