Wednesday, February 7, 2024

I'd Love To Come To Your Guild!

Would you consider spreading the word that my calendar is somewhat open for guild meetings? I'd love to come visit your guild or quilt group!





I love doing trunk shows and have many to choose from! Check it out HERE.


Classes are a fun time to learn something new and hang out with quilt friends!

And hopefully be inspired!


Meet friends who you only knew online!

2023 was an awesome quilt guild year. I love teaching and being with quilters!



Thanks for talking to your guild or group and helping me spread the word!








 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it would be fun to have you come, but unfortunately, my guild is so tiny (10 members), that we can't afford to even bring in local speakers.
    I hope you get a full calendar very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!