Friday, March 29, 2024

Fun on A Friday!

I was rummaging around for some backing fabric for my swap quilt  and thought I'd share these beauties with you.

I have noticed this past year I have a real love for stripes!! 


A lovely madder. 

Yellow/caramel/peach




I picked this up at reproductionfabrics last year. It is so elegant. 


I wasn't quite ready to share my swap quilt yet and that is the only sewing I've done this week, 
The top madder will be the backing for my swap quilt. It seemed to suit the front the best. Time to start hand quilting.

I hope you enjoyed these lovely fabrics!!

Have ana amazing weekend. Our weather forecast is calling for sunny skies and warmer temps. Yay!

 

7 comments:

  1. Lori preciosas todas ellas . El tiempo en EspaƱa es el invierno que no hemos tenido en su momento. Buen fin de semana para ti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, now you have my mouth watering for some of those delectable fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful! I'm working on my swap quilt. Some applique may be involved!!!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!