Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Missouri Road Trip Finale

I found this blog post I never finished! Here it is!

I made plans to meet up with Jessica, who works for Missouri Star and lives close by. 

She is fun and a talented quilter!

Oh yeah, she collects quilts too! She didn't mind that I paparazzied around her house. 




Works in Progress- Super organized!



We even got to shop her stash! hahaha




We had a little time before we needed to be at the airport and made a bee line to Quilter's Station in Lees Summit. 




So many reproductions and a very nice store!!

Thanks for traveling along. 


 

6 comments:

  1. From the looks of it, this was a very fun trip! So, er, SEW glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh delightful post and gorgeous vintage quilts...and oh la la...lots of pretty fabric too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to Quilters Station every time we visit our friends in Blue Spring. Love the store

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabric stash, and so organized too! The Quilter's Station looks like a fun place to shop, a place that would take me hours to get through, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica's quilts new and antique are beautiful! And her workspace is amazing, what a delight. Can;'t get over her way of organizing WIPs. I can't keep my projects out bec of sun fade damage but I so admire her method.
    Again, so much on the road fun for you these days! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun time, I have to go back to Quilters Station, didn't get enough time there.
    Thanks for taking all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!