Thursday, August 29, 2024

BuckleBury Chintz!

 This beautiful line of fabric was supposed to arrive in June and I finally got it yesterday! I'm giving Humble Quilts first dibs at a better price.

For now I'm only selling by the yard-12.99 plus shipping


Send me a message with your zip code and paypal email (or let me know if you want to pay an alternate way)

Thanks!

This deep, rich Prussian blue may be my favorite!





From Michelle about Bucklebury Chintz:

Bucklebury Chintz by Michelle Yeo brings together many historic and timeless motifs in beautiful raspberry pinks, olive greens and ocean blues. Michelle loves to collect antique quilts and in particular ones from the early 1800s. A quilt she collected while in France inspired Buckleberry Chintz. Her modern take brings in more colors while the originals she was inspired by were in tones of mauve and cream. These chintz prints have been around since the 16th century and originated from India. Traditionally, they were created by block printing, featured flowers and other small patterns on a solid color background. Bucklebury Chintz features paisleys, calico prints and beautiful vines. A print inspired by the moiré technique is also featured within this collection. Bring a bit of history into your next project by using Bucklebury Chintz to create a masterpiece!

 Thanks quilt friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lori- Gorgeous fabrics! I would like to order 3 yards of the Prusssion Blue in the first picture and 1 yard of the pink in the last picture. Thank you! lonajlong13@gmail.com. 68847

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!