Friday, August 23, 2024

Fun on a Friday!

Here are a few lovely quilt tops I have put in my Etsy shop recently. I so enjoy getting up close and personal with these quilts!

I'll post a link under the quilts if you want to see more photos- close up! Most of the handwork in these quilts are superb. I think I need to learn to hand piece!


The "tulip" part is appliqued. 








This is a real stunner! The handpiecing is incredible. One of my favorites of the bunch. 

 

1/2 quilt! Madder Stars

I've been working on our fall sewalong! It's called Homestead! I should get the top complete today, then I'll layer and quilt. More on that later! Have an amazing weekend dear friends.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Quilts. Sad to see them not Quilted! I have adopted a couple. I want to hand Quilt next winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a vintage quilt I want to hand quilt too!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! My fave is the HSTs w that one spark of chrome yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing more about your sewalong! Great quilts- wonderful fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!