Friday, August 16, 2024

Interrupting Our Regularly Scheduled Program

 Hey quilt friends!


I wanted to let you know about an exciting fundraising auction happening from August 17-25 for Faith Seeds International. As you may know, I am currently serving on the board of directors for this great organization that provides scholarships and more to impoverished children in Guatemala. All proceeds will support La Escuelita, our after-school program that serves 193 students this year. La Escuelita provides essential tutoring, homework help, nutritious meals, and a safe space for our kids.
Check out the auction for some amazing items, including experiences, gift baskets, sports tickets, and more!
A vintage quilt and baby quilt as well!

There are donations from all over the US and many items can be mailed.
Even if you don't find something you'd like to bid on, you can still support the cause through the GIVE feature. Anyone who donates $100 or more will get a Faith Seeds t-shirt! 🎉
Your support makes a huge difference. Please take a look and spread the word!
Here's the auction link! Bidding is open now!
This is the link to it: https://qtego.us/qlink/faithseeds
Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!