Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Island Life and Summer Vibes

This past week Cory and I got to enjoy a week on Kauai in Hawaii. This was one island we said we'd like to visit next. It was beautiful. 

We were looking for Hee Fat General Store and found Vicky's Fabrics by accident! (website HERE) It was small but packed a big punch! The employees were very pleasant and it looked like a backbone of community events. (I love that!)

Here's a look around.






This was a lovely new line of fabric called Indigo Blooming by Debby Maddy. See it HERE.



Yes, please!




If you are ever nearby I highly recommend it!
More quilt shops later this week!

Here is what my summer flower bed looks like in Central Oregon;







Love you all! I hope you are having a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. Those indigo fabrics are wonderful. Blues have been calling my name lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful fabrics! Makes me glad I didn't destash my bin of tropicals, I used to collect authentic Hawaiian fabrics and shirts.

    Lovely prairie-like flowers.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago I made myself a number of "Hawaiian" shirts, but now I'm over that, but still drooling over the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great trip with a quilt shop involved. Love the blue fabric line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you just had to show those indigo fabrics didn't you....LOL! i try not to drool before breakfast but not today...

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!