Friday, August 2, 2024

Fun on a Friday!

My design wall is pretty empty these days. The primitive Lone Cabin quilt is at the quilters and summertime isn't the most productive time in my sewing room. 


But look at this amazing antique quilt block! I can see this being the center of a sweet medallion quilt. 

 
This was my design wall before putting up that antique block- so stark and empty. 



Alas! I'm pulling fabric for the yearly sewawlong! I'll add to these strips, red, green and a stripey brown! I'm hoping to get the top completed this weekend as we will be traveling again next week and would like to have it ready to hand quilt.


If you have your eye on anything in my Etsy shop I'll be putting it on vacation mode Sunday night- here's a link if you'd like to check it out now. As always Thank you so much!




Have a lovely weekend. 




2 comments:

  1. The antique block is gorgeous, a fave pattern of mine.

    Sewalong? Did I miss something or it's still a secret. Great strippy print selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabric strips are delicious! Guess I need to get back to sewing, myself. It has been WEEKS!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!