Friday, August 7, 2026

Liberty Eagle Completed!

Yay! Finally finished with my eagle quilt!

I did some simple meandering and outlining. 

I was able to get this lady liberty in an extra wide  and it is so pretty!



Another one in different lighting. 

The pattern is from Jan Patek. I reduced the size of the blocks and used an eagle from Electric Quilt. It measures approx 47"x67" and the blocks measure about 9 1/4" finished.

Next Monday we are heading to Washington DC to be tourists! So, I'd say I finished this at the right time! I'm hoping to see some of the special America 250 exhibits and memorials. 


I have a simple eagle I want to applique for a small quilt. Maybe I can get it ready to work on as we travel to DC.

Have a lovely weekend, sweet friends.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!