This photo was taken of vineyards right from our hotel balcony.
This was a more traditional quilt display. I tried to get the makers of each one but I may have missed a couple. Enjoy!
This was a more traditional quilt display. I tried to get the makers of each one but I may have missed a couple. Enjoy!
Love the flying geese!
Love that conversation print! It pays to take a close look!
This was a favorite! Love the red quilting lines!
It is such an amazing quilt!
Not only were we surrounded by vineyards, we were surrounded by fairy tale villages!
I believe these are geraniums.
This is one village the quilts were being displayed in.
The Sainte-Croix-aux-Mines National Necropolis
History: Built to honor soldiers who died during fierce World War I combat in the Vosges mountains, especially the August 1914 clashes in the mountain passes.
Always mixing my love for history in my travels.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.
I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!