Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Upcoming on Humble Quilts

Wow, I started to get sick at the coast on Saturday, drank lots of fluids and warded it off until Sunday night. Monday I stayed in bed all day, until I went to Urgent Care. Yesterday was better after 24 hours of antibiotics, but still rested and took it easy. I really wanted to sew, but didn't even have energy for that.
So, here's my post for the day:

We will share our string quilt progress on March 29th
On April 1st we will share our month 2 progress of the Spencer Museum quilt:

Your little swap quilt should be in the mail no later than April 30th.


It's been a quiet week. I hope that changes soon.


14 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got slammed with the crud. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for the doll quilt swap. Thanks for another way to use up little scraps. But now all I want to do is make little quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup - been sick again here, too. REST and take care -- the sewing will wait (even though we don't want it to).

    ReplyDelete
  4. do not overdo cause you will relapse...for all of us addicted to quilting women the very hardest thing is to take it easy and be still!! you have the best blog ! mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care, at least you were smart to get to urgent care. Glad you are feeling better, too many people wait too long. Rest up because spring is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Hope you feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you're not feeling well! Thanks for the timeline. Get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you got hit with a bug, I hope you feel better soon. Please take care and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry you've been hit by the "BUG"; not fun!! hope you are better soon.
    Hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori deseo que pronto estes recuperada.
    tu colcha de cabecera es fabulosa
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get well soon Lori. Bed and sleep is the best medicine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hope you are feeling better! how did you get the "related posts" to be at the bottom? awesome feature! and fun to look back at your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!