Friday, April 5, 2019

Friday fun!

If you are on the Humble Quilts Facebook group you know little quilts are criss crossing the states and the world making there way to their new owner! So much fun!! Just a reminder to please have them in the mail before April 30th.

Gay released month 2 of Cheddarback. You can get month 2 free for this month only. Check it out HERE. Here is my 12" finished block. 

 And my four 5" finished blocks. My basket handle is a little humble, but in the whole scheme of things it shouldn't be too noticeable.
 And here is a bonus block (5") from Gay that she gave us on National Quilt Day. 
Kim B was so sweet to keep me in mind when she sees cute pillowcases to make dresses! Thank you Kim!! If you are out of the loop I do a mission trip once a year and bring pillowcase dresses for girls.

And here is my Instagram feed. I haven't posted too much there lately.

I'm off on a little adventure- a little sewing, a little hiking, a lot of laughing and fun!

Have a super weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Have fun and send pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks - your cheddarback quilt is going to be wonderful! I hope you have lots of fun on your adventure:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite of your blocks this time is the 12 inch one. The colors in the block are good. Not that the other blocks aren't good too. Just that this one caught my eye right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the star 12" block especially I had a hard time time with that block for some reason. I think you have inspired me to replace my corner blocks for something lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see a bonus block someone has made, I can't help smiling. Don't know exctly why, but that block really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are beautidul ! I'm going to make mine this week !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Cheddar back blocks are nice. I am going to start mine soon, hopefully today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun to see your April blocks - our 12” blocks could almost be twins - I went with a similar fabric for the large triangles. Being able to machine piece this BOM makes it go faster than all those applique BOM’s we did with Gay! See you reading These Are My Words - wonderful book isn’t it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blocks and fabrics too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blocks look so authentic! You even had a neon, wow.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!