Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Quilt Friends are the Best!

I had a reproduction personal shopper! Kevin hit the motherload of older reproductions on an outing and when he got home he asked if I was interested in part of his motherload sale! I love a sale and reproductions! Many of these I've had in my stash over the years so it was fun to have more of them. 
Thank you Kevin! I appreciate your thoughtfulness. 
And last year (you know, the lost year of 2020!) I was going to MO to present to 3 quilt groups.
In preperation Kevin's Scrap Club.......

Made many pillowcase dresses for me to take on my mission trip (also postponed) I kept this large batch in the bag because they were so neatly folded. 
It truly touches my heart in a way that you will never know.

And more!  Words can hardly express my gratitude. Thank you, each one will dress a precious little girl.
Like these blessed little ones.
I have a suitcase and will stow them away safely until I go again. Thank you so much! XOXO

Thanks Kevin for packing that box and sending it. You are a dear friend. 

Adios to the month of March. Wow!



 

6 comments:

  1. Oh that Kevin! How special to have some of those oldies but goodies! There are a few there that I don't recognize. How is that possible?? Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind, and the goodness of people continues to shine through

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What a sweet gift! I've been thinking of Kevin a lot. I hope he's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always fun to have someone else's fabric choices to work with!

    Maybe you can organize some more local outreach? I am picturing impoverished children in OR, maybe reservation children>

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kevin is a sweetheart! I hardly recognize any of those prints.
    Speaking of Mother lodes--you hit the Mother lode of pillowcase dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fabrics and SEW sweet of Kevin to forward those pillowcase dresses to you, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!