Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Electric Quilt 8


I bit the bullet and upgraded from EQ7 to Electric Quilt 8!

Now I  need some time to play with it! 

One reason that prompted me to upgrade was I had to write directions for a quilt I designed and struggled with EQ 7 a bit. I hear Electric Quilt 8 is a big improvement. YAY!

I designed a quilt and American Patchwork and Quilting is going to publish it! I was inspired by an antique (surprise! surprise!). I'll let you know more when I know more.

Let me know any tips or tricks you have for EQ8. 

My week is going well and I hope yours is too!







 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used EQ many years ago. Now I will rely on designers to do the designing - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being published, Lori! I imagine it’s not the first time? Your work could fill a whole magazine or ten. Good luck with your updated EQ, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your publication. I have EQ8 since it came out but I have done very little with it. Maybe you can encourage me? Lol

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!