Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Monthly Sampler

The latest sampler from Two Thimbles contains a sampling from Di Ford-Hall called Oak Alley. 

Also included this month is a swatch of all 32 prints! They are deep and rich and so gorgeous!

Our weather has been so beautiful! Many times we've gotten our heaviest snowfalls in February but it doesn't look like that will happen this year. It is still a little chilly but look at the amazing blue skies!!

My son asked if I wanted to go hiking at a nearby state park. uh, Yes please!



This is called Monkey face.



I hope your week is wonderful! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Nice fabric samplings! And your scenery is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhhhh! Delicious looking fabric! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics but the scenery is OUTSTANDING, just GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely fabrics. Every month when you post what you have received I find myself wishing I had signed up. And then I forget about it until your next posting. :)
    Wow--stunning views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love your monthly sample packets...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabrics! Just dreamy.:) Love that the weather is getting warmer and we're seeing a hint of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the red and brown fabric collection! The blues are lovely too. Di F-H is usually too pastel for me but this group is great.

    Such spectacular scenery, those snowy mountains and blue sky are a delight for the soul.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!