Friday, February 4, 2022

Zoom Meeting and Cascade Crossing Little Quilt

I got the little Cascade Crossing quilted and bound! I think it is as sweet as ever!
 





The binding is a perfect print with red and brown!




For those of you who may not have used Zoom before, would you like to have a test meeting this weekend to see how it works? If I do any short classes they will likely be on this platform.

Saturday morning 8:30AM Pacific Standard Time
Here's the link to the meeting:

Lori Dejarnatt is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Humble Quilts Time: Feb 5, 2022 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/94891615552?pwd=alhpUU55MWdhYkRuNjJiNTkyTFFtUT09 Meeting ID: 948 9161 5552 Passcode: quilts


 
I hope to see a few of you tomorrow morning!

11 comments:

  1. Will the Zoom meeting be recorded for later viewing of those who cannot make it at that time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is for practice for those who are new to Zoom or haven't used it in awhile. YOU are no-reply and I'd sure like your email address LuAnn! Thanks

      Delete
  2. What a great little quilt, Lori! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sweet as ever too, Lori. You did a wonderful job reproducing this sweet little antique. I've had my eye on the original for a long time, and may attempt it myself at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little quilt.
    I am pretty comfortable with Zoom, so I won't plan to join tomorrow. I think it is a great idea, though, to have a practice session so people can figure it out if they aren't familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too early for me ...I am Alaska time ona a Saturday. Are you recording cause I am interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only a test run for those who want to try out Zoom. So, no I will not be recording it.

      Delete
  6. I know I ask you this every year because I get so excited about it....but....are we going to have another doll quilt swap? Please, please? I just love those sweet little things.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't been doing sewing lessons but have been hosting sewing days on zoom and it had been so much fun..... With a wonderful international mix.......

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!