Monday, May 2, 2022

Upcoming in May

I love reminders so here is what's coming up on Humble Quilts!

  • May 10th- May Basket class via Zoom 10AM-noon and interview with Jody Sanders, the editor of American patchwork and Quilting magazine.
  • May 15th the swap quilts need to be in the mail. 
  • May 30th antique block challenge due. I'll have a linky party but feel free to send me photos of your antique block and your quilt creation. 
  • May 31st- Historic quilt panel challenge will officially begin


I have started another antique quilt block challenge. The block above looks more wonky in the photo than it actually is.

Our spring has been hit or miss as far as weather, but I'm trying to get outdoors as often as possible.

Last week I went to Spring Basin Wilderness area to see the cactus blooming, They are so beautiful and have a very short blooming season. 


Historic Antelope school circa 1924

Some friends and I made it out for another overnighter this past weekend. This time near the Yakima River. 


Lest you think it's always upright hiking! lol (Wow! I'm getting gray!) 

Let's have a great week!





 

3 comments:

  1. My quilt should be received today. I love this swap. thanks for doing it. I especially enjoyed the hand quilting this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - looks like one great time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy girl! Keeps the mind nimble and hiking keeps the body nimble. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!