Monday, August 1, 2022

FunDay MonDay

Good morning and happy August!

Hmm, wonder what is going on in my sewing room?


Baskets! Cheddar background and fun printed baskets. The handles will come soon. I thought I'd make these a bit smaller and I have a surprise setting for them. Because I am offering these for a class having a few different colors combos and settings is good to get quilters thinking outside the box. 

And I'm still adding quarter square triangles to my center panel for the challenge. 
Saturday Elsa and I went to a mountain lake to hike and beat the heat!


Over the weekend we had high winds, lots of dirt in the air and fires starting because of lightning and power lines. Locally the fires are out. Unfortunately some started in the deep forests where it is difficult to get them out. 

Make it a fantastic day!



 

4 comments:

  1. Lori deseando ver esas cestas. Bonitas fotografías. Cuidate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come hike with you guys! Looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Baskets are so fun and different, love the fabrics. Glad the local fires are out. Your area is beautiful---that lake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait to see the Cheedar blocks to emerge. They look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!