Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Uptown BOM and Instagram

I'm all caught up with my Uptown blocks! You can see the antique HERE

I am not loving each individual block, but looking back I remember why I liked them! I described the blocks are chunky and folk arty- yep! Still accurate.  LOL

Here's my recent instagram photos. 


I really liked House of Sticks. Read about it on Amazon HERE 


This is definitely a bit of quilty mix. 

I was going to start our WELCOME quiltalong  today, but Friday will be better! If you are in my facebook group be sure to watch the video on "magic" fabric. 
I am hoping to do a YouTube video on the same topic.

I'm going in to see my daughter today.  Between work and covid we are overdue to see each other in person!

Have a wonderful day, my dear friends.




 

6 comments:

  1. I got as far as printing off the September Uptown block but that it! Hahaha! You go, girl! Have a great visit with your daughter. Definitely LONG OVERDUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your visit. Drive safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lighter blue you have used in your color palette. Very nice. And I agree that on their own the leaf blocks aren't much of a statement. But they are very effective as setting squares. They add nice movement.
    Enjoy your time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's what I adore about these blocks, the chunky, folk-art look! Gonna be a fantastic looking quilt and your workmanship is wonderful.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew happy with such progress! Coming home the other day I slowed to a stop when I spotted 3 young deer, triplets, in the road ahead of me. Mid afternoon too. Where was Mom? They finally decided to skip off through the neighbors lawn. I sure hope they got reunited with Mom. And that Mom was allright .

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!