Monday, October 31, 2022

Virginia Quilt Museum & More

Medallions was an exhibit that the VA Quilt Museum had on display. Here's a couple of the very old ones. 
















Someone asked me to take photos of their quilts in the museum, but when you comment as anonymous, I have no way of knowing who you are. I responded on the comment, but didn't hear back from you before I left. I'm sorry!



We saw several trucks full of turkeys!
I found some of this fabric at Patchwork Plus and now Laurie and I have a challenge! 




Historic Staunton
We had a lot of fun in this town. 







 
We made our way to a local brewery- we were glad they didn't have food, because we saw a mouse scurry across the floor!

And Ciders from Mars (No mice that we saw- only Good Vibes)


My days of the week are all messed up, but here we are again at the first of the week.

I'll be in Houston Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Thursday I am taking the machine quilting forum. If you see me be sure to say HI! I know I'll be there a bit earlier than many of you but I really love to see the quilts without the larger Saturday crowds. Send me an email if you want! humblequilts@gmail.com
I hope to see several of you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beauties. I love the scrappiness of them so much. Makes them more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this as well, if any of your followers are interested:Virginia Quilt Museum Medallion - Etsy
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1309355926/virginia-quilt-museum-medallion?click_key=c3a4db9ddbd814afb967319fb2003ca583f3ffdf%3A1309355926&click_sum=4d4eae86&ref=user_profile&frs=1&sts=1

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!