Friday, May 5, 2023

Les Maison Quiltalong with Cecile and Corrine


I got a chance to make more of the houses with the French General fabric. They are delightful to make!
I doubt I'll have mine completed for the quiltalong, but that's okay. I think I want to make this quilt fairly large so it will take me awhile.

Below are a few photos of recent outings. 6 weeks until we depart for Peru!

Different perspective on this trail from the top. 



It is a pretty big climb and an excellent training hike. I go into the canyon, then back up, then turn around. Actual hiking time is right at 1 hour. And about a 20 minute drive from my house.


Eight Mile School. 

White River falls. We have had so much snow that our rivers are running high. (yay!)



Have an amazing weekend!

I let my Facebook group know that I have added a lot of reproductions to my Etsy store. Feel free to take a look. Link is HERE

Thank you to all who have ordered! I appreciate it so much!


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a steep climb! How many feet in elevation do you gain when you get to the top? LOVE the house QAL! By the way, you said that I did not come across as a no-reply commenter the last time I commented but I just tried it again on another blog and they said I still did, I think you said you saw my e-mail but that is probably because I typed it in the comments. I'm hoping you can help figure out how to finally FIX that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those French General houses! That was one steep climb and the view from the top is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!