Friday, February 16, 2024

Book Sale Fundraiser

Thank you for considering purchasing a book to help support my mission trips!

Some of these books have been on my Etsy shop but I have lowered the price since I do not need to pay any extra fees. 
I have a Pirate Ship account and get a pretty good price on shipping. I'll ship them the cheapest way.
Send me an email at humblequilts@gmail.com with your mailing address and books you want.

I take Venmo, paypal, cash and check. 


I'll write SOLD as soon as I can.
Thank you so much for all your support over the years!














Cutting Garden quilts $9


Chintz Applique: From Imitation to Icon $20.00
$18.00





 

2 comments:

  1. I already have a majority of these, and need to downsize the number of my quilt books as well as just regular books! Success in this venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to buy these books. I love quilt books with a bit of history included. If anyone is interested I really liked the Quilt that Walked to Golden.”

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!