Monday, April 25, 2022

May Online Class


Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting magazine. ©2022 Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved.

Haha, Are you tired of seeing this quilt yet??

Here's a little quilt that is more similar to the antique I was inspired by. 


That sashing is wide and chunky and so cute with the baskets.

May 10th I will have an online class and I will walk you through my basket quilt assembly and hopefully you'll want to make a little one for yourself. In order to have the pattern you need to have the June 2022 issue (the most current) of American Patchwork and Quilting. 
We will spend a little over an hour doing this and then I have an interview with Jody Sanders, editor of American Patchwork and Quilting, that I will be sharing. 

Maybe you have a quilt you'd like to see published- Where do you start? What do you need to know? Will you get paid? How long will they have my quilt?

I learned a lot from Jody and I feel like this can be beneficial if you've ever even wondered how the process works. 

If you want to sign up for the Zoom class that will take place on May 10th, 10AM-Noon, please send $10 paypal to Humblequilts@gmail.com (I also take venmo, cash or check- email for my mailing address)

What are you getting for $10?

  • 1 hour quilt basket making with me, including tips and tricks to machine applique and how to make 1/2 blocks and 1/4 blocks. I love them in antique quilts!
  • Interview with Jody, editor of American Patchwork and Quilting
  • A recording will be made and will be good for 1 week after the class for those who cannot make it during the week. 

I really think it will be worth your time and money!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Lori





 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am going to give this a try. I am in, and will Paypal my money to you!
    That is a sweet little version of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!