Monday, May 1, 2023

Welcome! Velkommen! Willkommen! Bienvenida! Bienvenue!

However you say welcome where you live my Welcome quilt is complete!

Diane of Butterfly Quilting Threads worked her magic and transformed my top! I love the fans!



Now it is hanging in my entryway. 

Super thrilled with it!

I had an amazing weekend away at a women's retreat. It was peaceful and restorative. 
The setting was incredible.
Mt Adams

The property is an old school on the White Salmon River in Trout Lake, WA.

The cloud formation was so cool! I think it is a lenticular cloud. 




Seen on my morning walk! 

This too!

I'm ready to tackle the week!

Happy May Day!





 

4 comments:

  1. Looks so wonderful there! A wonderful place to go paint pictures, or design pictoral quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great finish, and it looks perfect there in your entryway.
    Looks like such a peaceful, soothing place for a retreat--I gather this retreat was not quilty in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilting on your Welcome looks great. The retreat looked relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your WELCOME quilt ! It is the loveliest patchwork quilt I've seen in a long time ! 💞

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!